Subject: how much is LW 4.0 for Intel
From: Holger Winkelmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 22:57 MET

Hi from GERMANY,

how much is the package from LW 4.0 for Intel (Win NT or Win 3.11) and where
can i order ??????

please send also the prices for the plug-ins fot Intel

Thanks from Doc Winkelstein :-)

_______________________________________________________________
| Holger Winkelmann           | A&G Computer Graphics Networks |
| [email-masked]   | Voice +49-391-5656631          |
| FAX +49-391-5419160         | FAX   +49-391-5656632          |
| snail mail:                 | snail mail:                    |
| Breiter Weg 253             | Planckstr. 04                  |
| D-39104 Magdeburg  GERMANY  | D-39104 Magdeburg  GERMANY     |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Holger Winkelmann <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]